Leandro Vinasco Agudelo – Curriculum Vitae
Colombian author and editor. Expert linguist in digital marketing, communication and cultural journalism. Cofounder Otromundo Lab.
Cell: (+57) 3224096125
Linguist, National University of Colombia
Deepening field: Communication
Postgraduate Diploma in Cultural Journalism, Universidad de Chile
Institute of Communication and Image
Santiago de Chile, 2007
Co-Founder. General Director of communication and digital marketing.
2022 – present
- Otromundo Lab: Textual consulting, SEO optimization and website assembly.
- MCP Asesor de Seguros: Textual advice on the website, administration of advertising campaigns on Meta and Google Ads platforms, administration of social networks.
- Tony’s Trips: Web page textual consulting, SEO optimization, advertising campaign management on Google Ads platform.
- Wet Coat Painting: Web page textual advice, SEO optimization, Google services consulting.
- Innventi Tech: Web page textual consultancy. Creation of digital ecosystem.
Founder and general editor
Editor, literary workshop leader and style corrector
2010 – present
- Publishing process of the printed and digital book “Ciudad Olvido” (Editorial Otromundo, 2023)
- Face-to-face workshops and sale of printed and digital books – Colegio La Victoria I.E.D., Bogotá, Colombia, 2023.
- Edition and publication of the book DES77ROY drawings to scratch (co-edition with FlashBlack Tattoo Studio and Editorial Otromundo, 2020)
- Proofreading “Traditional and alternative medicine market in Bogotá: Between the profession of healing and the ways of use” (PhD thesis, National University of Colombia, 2017 – 2018)
- Publication of the printed book-art “Be Stupid” in co-edition with Volcán Ediciones
Colombian Center for Reprographic Rights – CDR
Social Media manager and website administrator. Writer of informative articles for a monthly newsletter (85 issues). Promotional campaigns of e-mail marketing, Meta, Linkedin and Google Ads. Data analytics.
Social media manager for different commercial accounts. Bilingual web content editor. SEO optimization for web pages and online stores. Data analytics.
2016 – present
Bravo Guerrero Art
Digital strategy analyst. Advertising campaigns on Meta platform (Facebook and Instagram Ads).
2020 – 2022
Project coordinator. Digital strategy analyst. Creation of the brand’s digital ecosystem: landing page and social networks.
Digital strategy analyst. Advertising campaigns on Meta platforms (Facebook and Instagram Ads).
Social media manager and editor of informative articles for the website. Webinar productor. Advertising campaigns on Meta platforms (Facebook and Instagram Ads).
2020 – 2022
Local Mayor of Barrios Unidos
Freelance advisor to the Chief Press Office in development of written content for social networks, website and institutional videos.
2020 – 2022
Center for Justice and International Law – CEJIL
Consultant for the improvement of the digital communication environment.
Digital marketing strategy analyst, SEO and social media. Data analytics.
2021 – 2022
Colombian Book Chamber
National Coordinator ISBN – ISMN Book Registry.
2009 – 2013
Caro and Cuervo Institute
Coordinator and general editor of the web portal “Languages of Colombia”. Publication of content for social networks and website.
2009 – 2010
Los Libertadores University Foundation
Lecturer Theories of Communication and Visual Communication.
Seminars and other studies:
- Google Skills Academy: Google Search Ads Certification (2022)
- Facebook Blueprint eLearning: From business goals to ad objectives (2022)
- Facebook Blueprint eLearning: Promote your business from your Facebook page (2022)
- Facebook Blueprint eLearning: Business Manager: billing, payments and tax information (2022)
- Google Analytics Academy: Google Analytics for Beginners (2021)
EDX – Curtin University (Australia)
Digital Marketing Strategies (2020)
Director: Billy Sung
Economic Culture Fund Publishers
Short Novel Workshop (2012)
Teacher: Miguel Angel Manrique
Central University of Colombia
Creative writing workshop (2011)
Faculty of Social Communication and Journalism
Teacher: Isaías Peña Gutiérrez
Nathalia Gómez Vargas
CEO – Colombian Center for Reprographic Rights
Miguel Angel Albadan
Managing Director Albadan Studio
Sebastian Bravo Guerrero
Director – Bravo Guerrero Art